Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dana Peniata-Park Facebook

I have found face book as a great site, it connects us with each other who we didn't realized we had, like reading others stories and their part of the world.
I took a very good liking to what Linnie Applequist had to say about What makes us the happiest? reading the feed back from FB friends made life's drama easier in ways I didn't think of before.
Yet we find in so many ways enduring everyday life.  Reading about old places Redondo Beach I last remember it. I wish I could be their every time old friends of mine from younger or school days got together. I just wish I could be closer to attend.  Yet I have a wonderful life here and each day brings me even more so to my Happiest.


FaceBook is a great social network which back in the 70's we would of never guess we could experience.  I must be old but I feel wonderful.  Please come find us on Face Book you well enjoy and I would love to share your world with mine.  
Dana Peniata-Park

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, facebook is also a great tool! Great work posting this! Yes, there are a lot of places that our eyes haven't even seen yet. Thanks!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just enjoy sharing. nothing more unless they ask..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com