Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, May 20, 2011

I cant help but find more details to add...

Ive added more since this shot


Well its not the greatest but I am so tiresome of the pines trees, yet I had to finish this painting since its been since Xmas when I started.
I may not be brilliant but I still have the passion to continue my calling.





My husband is also a painter, yet not like my thoughts and imagines but a commercial and industrial painter, for over 35 years I have utialize his profession for personal use updating our home and unique walls, colors like greens which was a master for me to find. :)

Meanwhile he works everyday and enjoys working for a great company called Hendricksen paint Inc.

  Mike Hendricksen has become more then a job position, but a great extention to our family and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com