Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Second Passion is my Family

My kiddies Venessa and Brian
My Husband Ronnie (RD Moore)
   This is My 1st World.

How does anyone know what life give and takes...
My Husband Ronnie straight from Alabama, met him while there with my Kiddies, Venessa and Brian. Brian studing in medicine and daughter besides being a great mother with a business career married to Kevin who OMG is wonderful with us all and ditto. My grand kids are my favorite of all things in life.


My daughters husband Kevin and 1 yr old Kerinan


My sweet wonderful Grandson Kerinan
Madilynn
Kianna
Me grandma

Family is the best, if our kids only knew whats life has to offer in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com