Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, March 18, 2011

John Paul Godges

 John,               "You've Written a wonderful book"
"Oh Beautiful"
An American Family 20th Century.


Hey RUHS girls where was he? Cause he's cute
Your words come to us yet we don't say them out loud.  
Thank You, 
giving us a window view of what we missed or didnt see clearly.
John, its wonderful how well you can write and express words to all our memories. 
I am sure we all can place ourself right their in those steps you made for your book. 
That's a Wonderful Writer and a Great Author.
Allow me to share apart of me in respect to your geat work.
  Johanthan Harris he has shown me color's and "magic". 
I've never met JHarris, but he has given me "Dreams and Beauty".


Thank you both and All,
for allowing me to share this and too others!
My friends please let me intruduce you to John Godges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com