Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Landscape Paintings Of Utah Artist.

Took a nice tour of down town Salt Lake City Today.  I found we have several galleries of fine landscape paintings. 

Utah Artist Hands and Williams Fine Art.   Shown such great work of many artist here in the Valley.

The Utah Artist Hands Gallery display many creation from painting to sculptures.  I envies the work they brought out onto canvas.  The one that really caught my eye was M'Lisa Paulsen, thought its not shown on the web site.  She had a painting of such beautiful skies of blues. The colors she created were magnificent.

The Williams Fine Art, was a step beyon my amagination of Utah Artist.  So many wonderful painting and creation by Utahan artist.  I felt very honored to view such great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com