Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Grand Daughter who wants to be an Artist on Colors..

I would like to share my grand-daughter Madilynn whom is only 6 and loves coloring whom also intruduce me into colors aswell.   I got into to color pencils which made me see colors in a different way. My poor baby girl whom broke her arm and could not use her writtin arm (Righter) and we both began using colors made simple.

Keep in mind I colored she helped so much, Thats her on my Bed at grandmas *ME* house.... Just love being a Gma.
   I also found I need to get back into painting again.. Its strange how you lose yourself in a world of colors. I have a hugh project I find within and well share soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com