Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, October 29, 2010

Annie Taylor

 While searching for Wall Art I found Ms. Annie Taylor painting, All I can say she has has taken landscaping to a whole new level in contrast and in color.  I am very honored to share her site and blog with you allI only have a few of her painting to show on this blog, venture to her website and you will be amazed of the work she has to show. Here is a brief description of her self I find expresses her work.
 I am a landscape painter. I work in oils and am lucky enough to have studios in both the French Pyrenees and the West of England. My work is an extension of my love of the countryside and the peace it brings me. I am also intrigued by the patterns in nature and with two very different landscapes to work with I have a lot of interesting challenges when I face the blank canvas.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com