Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Monday, October 25, 2010

Take The Time To Enjoy Art Gallery Paintings

 I have the passion to paint and view fine work from the many many artist out in this big world.  Its so fascinating to see their creations and designs.  The brilliant colors they can image in their mind, the great technique to make a brush stroke turn into detailed images.

 I really hope someday I can be just as great as some I found on the internet.  I am happy to share each one with you all and hope you see what I see in each of their work.


I love painting landscapes and getting the detailed paint stroke of each branch or each leaf, seeing a waterfall come to life with the flow of the water splashing on the bottle of the lagoon.  Or the changing of colors when the sun rising from the east or sitting to the west.


Johnanthan Harris show such colors, how well he has made the form of colors come to life.


I found a great article on Georgia O'Keeffe I also admired her, she is a remarkable artist, her work goes back to the early 1920's.  I was watching a documentary on her a few years back and found her very interesting and sad of the life she led with her longtime partner Alfred Stieglitz.
When I was younger I was told artist are some what crazy, well least theirs an excuse for our world of colors and imagines.

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com