Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, October 29, 2010

Johnathan Harris




When I arrive at work and find emails from websites I follow in the Arts, I have to say I get pretty excited. Its viewing new work from the many I follow. 


My position at work is to view Wall Art I never thought it would pull that old passion I once had back out so strongly.  My kids are raised and well on to their own career and life dream, I can pickup what I put aside being a mother, and focus on being more me.  
Please let me share who helped me find my colors again. Johnanthan Harris view his new work also on his blog.





  Mr Harris has shown me the colors I never thought of until I seen his work.

1 comment:

  1. I love how he uses the colors you don't really notice and makes them brighter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com