Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Thursday, October 28, 2010

David Merrill

While searching for wall art, I found myself reading in details of this one great artist,David Merrill, who after reading on learning he had passed away and wish I could express my words on how lovely his paintings. While reading his obituary he himself written:
Quote:
Along with my diagnosis I was advised that many people in my situation quit their jobs and travel. I love my job and I’ve seen much of the world. I chose to keep painting and keep my gallery open as long as possible. I hope I can honor him and share this part of his world.
A Park City Park

Lambs Canyon

Mt Moran

Winter Tranquility

Deer Valley Aspen


Through the light

October Aspen



Red Rock
Deer Valley Aspen
I was once told that Artist have deep and great emotions and sometimes considered to be crazy. I want to say I fall in that group. I feel compassion for each person who has given us more then they really knew a part of their colors and deep tones with so much passion that only he was able to see yet given it to us.

1 comment:

  1. I can really relate to these nature scenes--they take me into the outdoors while sitting here at work. Thank you David Merrill and may you rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com