Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finding Art

 Forest Landscape with River signed By Peder Monsted in 1899. Peder Monsted 1859-1941 is a brilliant painter when viewing the details of his work. This is being auctioned at Christie at far $47,971.00. Wow'

 I love my job viewing Art. The many Artist and their great work.  My favorite is landscaping and seeing the way many view in their mind and heart. How they bring out the colors of trees, sky's, fields and the wind.

I always had the desire to paint but often failed to adventure in the field, though I often sketched but didn't let it take me any further, took some course in architectural in homes and floor plans.  But it really didn't fill that void in my dream of expressing myself.  I knew all this time my passion is painting and bringing color to a canvas expressing my soul.  I have often used the internet to learn more details on color, the right oils and paint to use on such projects.  I found this site for a great information on Landscaping.


   I have found some really great art work by many Utahan if you care to view. I found several I enjoyed.


Suzanna Kanz



Bonnie Cook

Jonhathan Harris
Each time I am viewing painting in all objects makes me want to start a new canvas, I will continue to paint, I don't know if I will be as great, but the passion will always be their. I have my painting scattered around the house, Its really neat when someone comes over and asked wow that's really nice/cool neat, where did you get that.  They are always shocked.  My Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com