Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ansel Adams

In Park City they have an exhibit of his work, and plan to make a dedication for his section at Kimball Art Center.


Most people are familiar with Ansel Adams heroic, high-gloss, high-contrast prints manufactured in the 1970s-80s, coinciding with the emergence of the first retail galleries devoted to photography. Much less familiar are the intimate prints, rich in middle tones that Adams crafted earlier in his career. This exhibit focuses on the masterful small-scale prints made by Adams from 1920’s into the 1950’s.


I have 3 large prints of his work, I wish I had more walls to hang all my favorite artist, I have purchase some through my work. We have a large selection of Ansel Adams along with many wall art to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com