Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Johnathan Harris

My Very Favorite

Johnathan Harris paints vibrant contemporary southwestern landscapes, wildlife and abstract expressionistic paintings on canvas using bright, vivid colors. His art work is featured in galleries across the United States. Capturing the Vibrancy of the Southwest and the European landscape is the driving force behind his art. His paintings hang in private and corporate collections around the World. On this site you will see his most recent original canvases as well as several fine art giclee print reproductions that are available to buy. Johnathan's art focuses on Southwestern scenic landscapes, Aspen foliage tree paintings in the fall, Rocky Mountains of the Southwest United States, Representational Desert and mountain landscape paintings of New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona as well as wildlife and abstract works inspired by nature. If you are looking for original paintings on canvas and fine art giclee prints... your search is over.


Tuscany Painting
Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great October and preparing for a fun Halloween weekend. I have been working on some more small works and have 1 new piece I just finished. It's a landscape of Lavender growing in the fields of Tuscan, Italy. I've been incorporating more European landscapes into my southwest U.S. body of work lately and I am liking the complimentary qualities of the blues/purples with the blazing yellow/orange foliage of the aspens that I paint from the southwest. I hope you enjoy this latest piece. Take care, and God bless....   -JH



Whispers and Secretes
Here's a new canvas I finished for next month's show in Santa Fe. It's an Aspen thicket in the mountains of New Mexico. Hope you enjoy it. -JH

 Second Glance
This is an 18"x18" piece I finished tonight. It's an Aspen forest in northern New Mexico. I wanted to capture the elusive light and shadow that encompass the mysterious colors that make up the aspen. -JH












 NEW PIECE

 Here's the new painting, "Above it All". Hope you enjoy. I'm beginning a series of small 18x18's. The first ones should be coming out sometime next week. Cheers.


One of the many favs.
Mr JH


 JH work has inspired me since I came involved with searching for Art, Here is his most recent and the one favorite I knew I was missing the love of painting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com