Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Monday, November 15, 2010

PHTaylor Gallery

"I paint colorful 
scintillating
oil and pastel
impressionist paintings
for my enjoyment
and yours."


Peggy Horne Taylor began painting in 1980, today she is devoted to painting oil and pastel impressionistic works in both regular size and miniature. She lived in Saudi Arabia for 30 years and many of her works are inspired by the Middle East and her travels. Formerly the Director of Willow Wisp Farm Studios, a small art school in Fairview, North Carolina; specializing in plein-air painting, Taylor currently operates her studio and gallery with the same name. Her works are available at the Design Gallery in Burnsville, NC, The Frame Shoppe and Gallery in Asheville, NC and Willow Wisp Farm Studios & Gallery in Fairview, NC. She is also a featured artist on the igoogle gadget "Art and Artist Landscape Paintings."







While searching for landscape, I came upon Peggy Home Taylor.  I hope you will visit her web page and enjoy what I found myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com