Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Monday, November 8, 2010

Barbara Haviland Paintings

 In my searches for wall art I found this artist that really caught my attention when viewing the colors of oranges, reds and dark tones. I love how she blended the colors to fit it perfectly.

Her name is Barbara Haviland, I have been following her blog.  I really enjoy her work her colors and details.




She painted this bridge: 
 
Several years ago, we went to Clearwater to watch our grandsons in a Baseball tournament and I saw this bridge.  It took me a while to finally use my photo but I love the bright colors and the contrast of the bridge.  Available for purchase here under Landscapes PS The art show is spectacular and I got to meet so many nice artists.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com