Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Susan Meyer Sinyai

Allow me to introduce, 

Susan Meyer Sinyai

Realistic Landscapes, Portraits & Still life’s, Bold contrast, Strong color, Evocative lighting

I am enchanted and always fascinated by the essence of light, captivated by the manner in which it plays with color, manipulates form, and creates mood and drama. This is what draws me to a particular landscape scene, or what I try to create in a still life. This observation experience is only the starting point for my inspiration. Faithful representation is but part of the equation, as my imagination, mood and memories inevitably play a role in the creation of a painting. It is indeed a painting of a teapot, a pear, a flower, field or path, but it's so much more than that. "Art is our memory of love. The most an artist can do through their work is say, let me show you what I have seen, what I have loved, and perhaps you will see it and love it too" (Annie Bevan)

Thank you for viewing my paintings.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com