Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Friday, November 12, 2010

Reed Prescott III

When I find paintings that really catches my eye, my 1st desire is to contact the artist and express how they have my attention, I try to be professional due to work ethics and ask If I can share their work on my blog.  I created this blog mainly for that one reason only. 

I have been honored to see such beauty and such brilliant work I hope I can share apart of me to those who can see their self what wonderful color there is out side our little box in life.  "The Art of landscaping"
I found such a person:

Reed Prescott III, His work is what I desire to create someday, even the grass is perfect.




2 comments:

  1. Wow his pictures really look like they were taken with a really good camera. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scenic paintings I feel a relaxed feeling when I look at these photo like paintings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com