Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Monday, November 1, 2010

Brilliant and Wonderful Art by great Painters


In my searches, I have found some very talented Artist paintings. I like to share, they all I very much envy and yet feel inspired to master the ideas and thoughts they share.






Beatrice Cloake beautiful colors and imagines 
Hythe, Kent, United Kingdom I am a Fine art artist.- For over 30 years I have created paintings in Oil and Acrylic. These days I have a new passion :



The work of Shanna Kunz: As a contemporary landscape painter, my work is a conscious play of mood, light and color, but as a naturalist raised and rooted in the diverse landscapes of western America, a painting means more than that to me.  Each location is an encounter with the land, the trees, and the waters that have always given me a sense of connection and order.  When a location intrigues and inspires me, I will paint the scene into a series using a range of keys or themes.


The work of Barbara Haviland:
   I have been an artist for over 34 years. I love to create from life and use my photos too. I paint daily and continue to learn.  I hope you will find a painting that you love and want to have in your home or office. I continue to take workshops and learn new techniques. If you  find something you want painted, please email me and maybe I can help. I love commissions.






Nicholas Coleman was born in Provo, Utah.  Brought up in an artistic environment, Coleman has been painting and drawing for as long as he can remember. He has traveled extensively through North America, Africa, and Europe and New Zealand. Coleman has lived and worked in Brazil for two years. Coleman has found much of his inspiration in his travels, hunting and fishing along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com