Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

R Geoffrey Blackburn

Thank you Mr Blackburn:


Thank you for your blog post! It was very interesting to see which pieces you selected and to note that all were painted in the 1970’s and 80’s.They still remain popular


The Painting is called "Desert Rules"
 FYI: The 52-color serigraph of the “Canyon Jewel” painting hung in the Reagan White House. 

 

I believe my painting has evolved over the decades and I was wondering if at some point, perhaps you might be able to include something a bit more recent....?  The following were are all completed within the last 4 years and are representative of my current work. 


   



    

  I enjoy the outdoors, and when I see a landscape with details of nature I can only take a picture, I can even draw it out on paper, but nothing else can take it further then the colors of paint.  I find Paintings to be the dept of someone soul and beauty.  


When I see Mr Blackburn's I see me walking along and even though my eyes are close right now, I can smell and touch the earth. Thank You 
P.S.  I grew up in the 70-80's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com