Mountain Gal, Southern Gal and FB

Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Season

To all my great Artist and Friends, I want to mention that I'll be away from my position at work from (Nov 15th to Jan 15th 2011).  I will check my emails and comments but please know if I don't answer quickly I will follow up on responding.  

In my absent I will also be attempting a new painting on canvas and ot on my remodeling and interior walls at home.  I will introduce my work in January,
I look forward to your comments this will be my 1st showing "EVER" 
  I have been a bad critic to myself, and I need to overcome that barrier.  
Does everyone feel this way? Afraid of rejection? Scared they cant paint? well Im not an expert but I do love painting. 

Until then have a Wonderful and Happy coming Holiday's and A great New Year.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, you can also directly email me at tagisia@yahoo.com